Sunday, May 2, 2010

My fellow Fulbright-Hays travelers


I will be traveling with 15 other people from 11 other states. I am the only teacher from Texas.

Kristine Sieren from Dodge City, KS - Terese Heil from Frazer, MT - John DeLisa from Staten Island, NY - Chon Lee from Santa Monica, CA - Laureen Hurt from Pittsburgh, PA - Amy Flanders from Laconia, NH - Janice Yap from Honolulu, HI - Cathleen Carroll from Ocean Grove, NJ - Yumi Matsui from Oakland, CA - Richard Dubois from Raleigh, NC - Suzanne Paeglow from Santa Cruz, CA - Therese Laux from Omaha, NE - Arlis Groves from Elk Grove, CA - Steadman Rogers from Lawrence, KS - Suzanne Protheroe from Iowa City, IA and me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and the other teachers had a great time!

    Omarion Aponte- Justice

    ReplyDelete